Krack-it Kaos Part 1 Krack-it Kaos Part 1

Direct copy, no originality... just different characters

Merlin Combat! [MMV] Ep1 Merlin Combat! [MMV] Ep1

Was this even done in flash? whole point of NG is it's a Flash Portal. No actual story, bad animation, not original at all... and maplestory sprites?... If you want a cliffhanging movie its gotta add a little more than 20 seconds of walking animation at no pace and 10 sec of dialog that has been a redundant rip off of a Schwarzenegger line that's been in tons of flashes and actual movies. Get Creative. 1 star for starting out in NG.

Raw Latex 2 Raw Latex 2

only sexual lobster can get front page while "under Judgement" lol. Always great animation

Problem With Eyelashes Problem With Eyelashes

Zeurel You are my favorite animator and everything you've made has impressed me and even inspired me to get back into my artwork. Your animations always entertain me and I wish you luck with you ever aspiring career!
Mick Haddon- Big fan lol

can't wait for next adventure babies episode release!

Dreaming High Dreaming High

winged dragon from ledgendz? lol good animation, short and depressing, but well done

Epiclepsy Epiclepsy

i really liked it, cept for the part were you sorta stole and sped up one of my songs 'elfie funk' lol nbd. but i still liked

Chuck vs Echo Chuck vs Echo

YAy

AHa for ending creds!!! awesome

:: Achievements :: :: Achievements ::

What are the odds?!

The Same time around how NG decided to make achievements.

Greetings China Greetings China

wow how do you people NOT GET IT

OK, um, APRIL 1ST!!! APRIL FOOLS DAY DUH!!!

Sample Fight Movie V.1 Sample Fight Movie V.1

the music was wasted...

the song is a good song but you kinda made a bad flash for it. they kinda butched.